FULL DAY WEEKEND | $225
2 HOUR* WEEKEND | $150
2 HOUR* WEEKDAY (after 3PM) | $100
*plus 1/2 hour set up, 1/2 hour clean up
$25 | Bubble Machine, 12 Adult Chairs (Waunakee), PlayDoh (in addition to bounce house)
$50 | 30 Minute Music Program (Verona)
- Up to 49 people
- Bring any food and drinks you like
- Decorations and crafts welcome
- Chalkboard wall
- Sound system
- Seating for up to 30 children
- Plenty of parking for all of your guests!
- Use of bounce house or playdoh station included
- 50% deposit to hold your date
A great option for a party with children and adults. Coffee (for the grown ups), juice, donuts, bagels, fruit.
9:30-11:30AMA great option for a party with children and adults. Coffee (for the grown ups), juice, donuts, bagels, fruit.
11:00AM-1:00PM / 12:00-2:00PM
Most ideal for parties expecting most parents to drop children off. Serving lunch to the gets a bit tricky with limited adult seating but can be lots of fun for older kids and a fun food theme!
11:00AM-1:00PM / 12:00-2:00PMMost ideal for parties expecting most parents to drop children off. Serving lunch to the gets a bit tricky with limited adult seating but can be lots of fun for older kids and a fun food theme!
1:00-3:00PM / 2:00-4:00PM
Also recommended for groups planning a child-only, drop-off party. Lots of time to play and cake are the highlights!
1:00-3:00PM / 2:00-4:00PMAlso recommended for groups planning a child-only, drop-off party. Lots of time to play and cake are the highlights!
4:00-6:00PM / 5:00-7:00PM
A fun time that works well for both drop-off and parent-inclusive parties. Weekends or weeknights. Appetizers and beverages for everyone!
Dance party with bubbles and light machine anyone?
4:00-6:00PM / 5:00-7:00PMA fun time that works well for both drop-off and parent-inclusive parties. Weekends or weeknights. Appetizers and beverages for everyone! Dance party with bubbles and light machine anyone?
Set Up | 30 MIN
A staff member will be on site to make sure you have everything you need. Bring any food, drinks or decorations you like!
Guest Arrival | 30 MIN
Kids enjoy the bounce house or play doh station and toys while everyone gets settled in.
Optional Host-Led Activity or Continued Play | 30 MIN
Dance party? Craft project?
Food! | 30 MIN
Invite your guests to get a plate or gather to sing Happy Birthday and serve cake.
PARTY!! | 30 MIN
Let everyone burn off that cake with a bit free play to end the party.
Clean Up | 30 MIN
A staff member will be back to help put toys away, sweep, clean tables and counters, etc.
FUN FOOD IDEAS
Mix It Up Cereal Bar
Assorted dry cereal, raisins, dried fruit and fresh fruit make a fun, eat-with-your-fingers meal.
Hot Dog Bar
Go wild with hot dog toppings! Assorted pickles, veggies, cheese, chips. Mess Guaranteed!
Veggie and/or Fruit pizzas
Start with a pita and cream cheese or cookie with whip cream frosting and let the kids add their own fun toppings.
An assortment of popcorn, M&Ms, mini-marshmallows, fruit snacks, gummies, etc. for children to mix and match.
I mean, who doesn’t love food on a stick? Fruit? Cheese? Marshmallows? All of the above!
- A deposit of $100 is due upon reservation; payment of the deposit will hold the event date and time.
- Total balance will be due the Friday before the party with payment made by CC through a Quickbooks invoice link sent by our office.
- Balance due will include a credit card processing fee of $3.
- All payments made are non-refundable.
- Payment of deposit assumes agreement with Event Contract terms.
- The event host is responsible for providing all food and beverages as well as plates, napkins, utensils, trash bags etc.
- Children should be supervised during the event to ensure safe and appropriate play. The supervision of all guests is the responsibility of the party host.
- If materials or property of The Seventeenth Radish is missing or damaged due to inappropriate use during the event, the replacement cost of those materials will be the responsibility of the party host.
- If notice of cancellation is received at least 3 weeks prior to the date of the event, the party host may use the deposit to reschedule for another available date.
- Cancellation, unless due to weather, within the 3 weeks prior to the scheduled event will forfeit the deposit.
GENERAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY
As a condition for use of any materials or space at The Seventeenth Radish, I agree to waive any claim of bodily injury and agree this waiver will be in effect for all activities participated in. I accept responsibility for any and all associated expenses.
- Hosts are asked to confirm their event the week before by contacting us at SeventeenthRadish@gmail.com
- If you need to reach someone outside of regular business hours on the day of the event, please call Allison Plumer at 608/658-6769.
- A Seventeenth Radish staff member will be present when you arrive to assist with general set-up and will assist with clean up (putting toys away, wiping tables and counters, mopping floors, bathrooms) at the end of the event.
- Staff are not responsible for leading activities for guests unless prior arrangements are made and may not be on site during the entire event.
- The space is expected to be left in reasonably good condition (no large messes/spills on floors or counters, garbage placed in the trash cans or removed).
- Please limit trash to 2 bags per party. If you have a large volume of paper materials or pizza boxes, please take those with you. Materials should be treated with respect and handled in an appropriate manner.
- Consumable goods, such as sensory materials (in labeled bins on the top shelves out of the reach of children), should not be used or mixed unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Decorations may be hung on existing hooks, glass doors or tied to shelving/hardware. No tape should be used on painted surfaces or wood unless prior authorization is obtained.
- Hosts are responsible for removing all decorations (including tape, string, etc.), trash and personal belongings at the end of the event.